TRANSTEC 2014 Announces Key Conference Participants & Sessions
August 19, 2014
The International Program Committee of the 4th International Conference on Ports and Shipping and the 12th Exhibition TRANSTEC 2014, approved by the Chairman of the Committee, Deputy Minister of Transport Mr VA Olersky, welcomes the Speakers and Delegates for the Plenary Session:
TRANSTEC 2014, October 1, 2014 , 10.00
Hall 6, Congress Centre 6-1 at LENEXPO, St. Petersburg, Russia
The proposed Plenary Session Speaker and Paper list includes:
- “Development of the Murmansk Transport Hub” Stratiy GI, Deputy Governor of the Murmansk Region
- “Port in Transport Logistics Supply Chain,” Baryshnikov SO – prof. PhD, Rector Makarov Stare University for Sea and River Transport
- “Forming Competitive Advantages for Ports (Techno-economic aspects of advantages)”, JSC Sea Port of St. Petersburg
- “Influence of Channel Navigation Operations on the Ecological System of Ports,” Belyaev D.S., Head of the North West Regional Directorate of the Federal Agency for Fisheries
- “Principles and Models of Logistic Systems Optimization of Large Cargo Owners”, LLC Marine Construction and Technology
- “Development of the Asian Foreign Trade Vector and Growth in Value of the International Trans-Siberian Railway Interaction with the Ports and Maritime Sector of Asia-Pacific and European Regions,” Bessonov G.I., General Secretary, the Coordinating Council on Trans-Siberian Transportation
- “Current News and Prospects for River-Sea Shipping”, Managing Director of JSC North-Western Shipping Company, Vygovskyy A.N.
- “Assessment of the Current State, Problems and Prospects of Russia’s River Ports”, Bujanov S.I.,, PhD, General Director, ZAO CNIIMF
- “Russian Maritime Register of Shipping – Integral Link for Transport Solutions in the Arctic”, Russian Maritime Register of Shipping
- “LNG Export Logistics: Trends, Issues and Prospects”, LLC Marine Construction and Technology
- “Cost Optimization with Currency Conversion Operations: The Possibility of Fixing the Exchange Rate for Shipping Companies and Ports”, Director Victor Lebedev, JSC Brokerage Sredneuralsky Center
The North-West Regional Department of the Russian Union of Travel Industry invites participants to take part in the breakout session “The Baltic and the Black Sea – the main directions for the development of the cruise market in Russia and Eastern Europe” in the framework of the 4th International Conference on Development of Ports and Shipping during the 12th International Exhibition TRANSTEC 2014.
The session will be held October 2, 2014, St. Petersburg, LENEXPO, Bolshoy pr. 103, Hall 6, Congress Centre 6-1. Registration starts at 9:00, Session begins at 10:00.
The Session is held in association with Posidonia Events and is supported by the Posidonia Sea Tourism Forum, CTM Hellas International Cruise Consultants – Greece, the Russian Union of Travel Industry and the St Petersburg Association of Passenger Shipowners. Leading national and international experts (Mrs. Chrissie Palassis, CTM Hellas International Cruise Consultants, President of the Association of Cruise Ports Mediterranean Mr. Stavros Hatzakos, President, MedCruise & General Manager, Piraeus Port Authority (Greece), Mr. Adam Sharp, Manager, Port Operations & Guest Port Services – UK, Northern Europe & Middle East Royal Caribbean RCL Cruises Ltd (Great Britain), Mr. Peter Wild, Cruise Analyst, GP Wild (International) Limited (Great Britain) on cruise tourism will discuss the following topics:
- Regional demand for cruise services
- Readiness of the Baltic and Black Sea ports to receive the next generation of cruise ships
- Interaction ports and the cruise industry of the Baltic-Black Sea-Mediterranean basins in marketing and promotion services to the cruise industry
- Development of the Russian cruise market and the possibility of creating national cruise line operators
The Russian participant list of experts includes: Maritime tourism commission of Russian Travel Union, Passenger sea port of St.Petersburg, Passenger sea port of Sochi, “St. Peters’s Line” ferry and cruise ships operators, Maritime Council sea tourism commission of the Government of St. Petersburg and Arkhangelsk Region’s Agency for Tourism and International Cooperation
The preliminary Programme of the Conference “Technology for Ports: Effective Investment” at TRANSTEC 2014, October 3, 2014, is published.
The Committee for Technology and Mechanization of Association of Sea Ports Commercial Ports (ASOP) and the Sea Ports Magazine organizes the Conference, which offers the following topics for display and discussion:
- Technical support required by ports as hubs for supply chain logistics
- New cargo handling equipment solutions of equipment manufacturers for ports: SMM, Liebherr, Sennebogen, Terex, Tehnoros and Ardelt.
- Operating experience of new technology and the introduction of advanced technology in the ports of Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port, Sea Port of St Petersburg, Murmansk Sea Commercial Port , Vladivostok Commercial Sea Port and Tuapse Commercial Sea Port.
- Technical proposals for the competitiveness of the port
- The structural formation of park cargo-handling equipment for storage systems
- Modernization of port equipment: methods for the determination of residual life of port equipment, conditions of modernization of port equipment in modern organizational and economic conditions, repair, modernization and reconstruction of port crane equipment, modernization of electric-powered cargo handling equipment as the basis of extending the life and efficiency
- Innovation in the design of new equipment and technologies for port terminals: increasing the operational efficiency of port equipment, design and manufacture of innovative port equipment, IT, accompanied by cargo traffic at ports and terminals, experience of the operations of “dry ports”
To register for the conference, please contact ASOP conference operator: Mrs. Marina Titova, Director of development and advertising magazine “Sea Ports”, tel. (495) 366-62-55, mob. 8 (916) 659-52-46, email@example.com, www.morvesti.ru
At a meeting of the International Expert Council on Cooperation in the Arctic “Present and Future of the Northern Sea Route”, organiser: Autonomous Nonprofit Organisation “Center for Strategic Studies and Forecasts” with the support of the Gorchakov public diplomacy Foundation, Conference Hall 6-2, Hall 6, 03 October 2014, the organisers and experts plan to present and discuss the 100 page experts report: “The observer countries of the Arctic Council: the position and motives of activity.”
The items of expert’s discussions will be:
- Information about the Observer States of the Arctic Council
- The positions and strategies of the Observer States of the Arctic Council: the United Kingdom, Germany, India, Spain, Italy, China, the Netherlands, Poland, Singapore, France, South Korea, Japan
- Aspects of the Arctic Strategy of Member States of the Arctic Council in the context of their relationship with the observer countries: Arctic Strategy of Norway, the position of the European Union in the Arctic.
To participate in the meeting, please contact: Mr. Grinyaev Sergey, Director General, Centre for Strategic Studies and forecasts, www.csef.ru, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, 129515, Moscow, ul. Academician Korolyov, d. 13, p. 1
Hotchya Marine Design have formed pool of exhibitors for the Ports and Shipping Marine Industry Offshore Information Center stand at TRANSTEC 2014, organized with the support of the Union of Oil and Gas Equipment (SPNGO) and Dolphin Exhibitions ltd (UK).
The center exhibitors list includes: Company “Hotchya Marine Engineering”, Russian Maritime Register of Shipping, LLC “Gasflot”, JSC “Lenmorniiproekt”, “Gazprom Neft Marine Bunker” (St. Petersburg), JSC “USK MOST”, JSC “Concern” Gidropribor” , Insurance Group” SOGAZ “(Moscow), JSC” MEZHREGIONTRUBOPROVODSTROY ” (Moscow), Transas ” Group, Sosnowski Shipyard (Kirov region),” Flagman ” JSC , Corporation ” Geoelektronikaservis “(Tver), JSC” Navis Engineering “, LLC” Hydraulic protection “, North Sea” LTD, ” Kranship ” Factory, ” North-West environmental Company “, JSC “Marine Arctic Geological Expedition@ (Murmansk): Detailed list of participants
To participate, please contact email@example.com