INSTALLATION DESCRIPTION AND SPECIFICATION
To fulfil the requirement to irrigate any point of the pavilion from two jets of fire hydrants, in addition to the stationary fire hydrants in the pavilions, fire hydrants of a portable type (non-stationary) are used.
If the width of the passage is 3 meters, the portable PC is placed within the boundaries of the stand.
In the case of the organisation of the passage width of more than 3.5 meters, a portable PC is allowed to be placed in the width of the passage at the border of the stand.
The installation site of the portable PC should be provided with free access from the aisle side for the entire width of the PC from its front side + to the width of the exclusion zone (but not less than 2 meters from the front of the PC), the exclusion zone from the side and back of the PC, which is not allowed to take stand designs, exhibition furniture or exhibits, must be at least 0.5 meters.
Installation locations of portable PCs are determined depending on the integrated placement of temporary construction objects.
Installation and installation of temporary construction objects (exhibition stands, temporary premises, stage complexes and other objects), as well as decorations and exhibition equipment must be done in such a way as to prevent their installation close to the cabinets of fire hydrants and primary fire fighting equipment.
The following are prohibited at exhibition stands, temporary premises and other objects at all stages of installation and during events:
- Use pipelines of fire extinguishing installations for hanging or fixing any equipment, advertising, etc .;
- To connect equipment and devices to the supply pipes of fire extinguishing installations;
- To lay electrical cables and water pipes in the aisles without cable channels;
- Violate the integrity of the sprinkler sprinklers of fire extinguishing installations;
- Use the internal fire hydrants installed on the sprinkler network for other purposes than extinguishing the fire;
- Turn off fire hydrants and approaches to them with any equipment, stands, etc., as well as overlap the coverage areas of fire detectors with banners, posters, decorations, curtains and other objects;
It is allowed, after prior agreement with the technical services of EXPOFORUM Technical Control and the receipt of a positive opinion, to decorate the mobile fire cabinet with a temporary removable stand construction, while:
- There should not be any locks or locks on the shield door installed on the front side.
- All fire safety signs in accordance with GOST 12.4.026-2015 : “GOST 12.4.026-2015. Interstate standard. Occupational safety standards system. Signal colors, safety signs and markings signal. Purpose and rules of application. General technical requirements and specifications. Test methods "(commissioned by the Order of Rosstandart dated 10.06.2016 N 614-st, GOST 12.2.143-2009: "GOST R 12.2.143-2009:" The System of Labor Safety Standards (SSBT). Photoluminescent evacuation systems. Requirements and control methods (with Amendment N 1) GOST R 12.2.143-2009 Group T58 NATIONAL STANDARD of the Russian Labor Safety Standards SYSTEM photoluminescent evacuation requirements and methods of control" and other applicable standards should be applied to the shield as installed over a temporary removable structure in order to be available to fire and other technical services for its immediate access and to allow use for its intended purpose.
Please see examples of a Mobile Fire Extinguisher cabinet installed and decorated at the booth of a NEVA 2017 participant below.