ASOP & Seaports Magazine to hold 3rd annual Port Technology Conference during NEVA 2015
September 15, 2015
ASOP and Seaports Magazine have organised the 3rd Annual Conference “Technologies for Ports: An Effective Investment”.
The session is scheduled for 23 September 2015, 10.00 – 17.00 in Expoforum Exhibition Complex Conference Hall G25-G27. Organisers: Committee for Technology and mechanization of the Association of Commercial Sea Ports (ASOP), the magazine “Seaports” Contacts Marina Titova tel: +7 (495) 366-62-55, mobile: +7 (495) 763-53-89, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-registration with the Conference organisers is required.
Moderator: Ivanov Gennady Ivanovich, Chairman of the Committee on technology and mechanization of the Association of sea commercial ports of Russia
- 9.00-10.00 registration of participants
- 10.10-10.25 Trends of port service in the new economic environment; Stepanov Andrey Lvovich, GUMH them. S. O. Makarov
- 10.25-10.40 The possibilities of import substitution in the free port economic zone; Savkin Dmitry Aleksandrovich, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University n. a. Kant
- 10.40-10.55 Problems of improvement of norms of technological design of seaports; Pogodin Vladimir Alekseevich, technical Director, basis
- 10.55-11.10 paper by SMM crane producers (topic TBC)
- 11.10-11.30 Import substitution: a new container crane with pneumatic wheels from the; company BALTKRAN; Pinchuk Yuri Vladimirovich, Deputy head of technical Department of JSC “Baltkran”
- 11.30-11.50 Automation of bulk terminals and ports; Kartapolov Pavel Vladimirovich, General Director of LLC “Softmaster”
- 11.50-12.00 discussion, questions/answers
- 12.00-12.30 Coffee break
- 12.30-12.50 Port grapples; Meltzoff Igor, General Director ARDEN EQUIPMENT EAST
- 12.50-13.10 The use of floating cranes heavy-duty and transport barges when performing offshore operations in the Caspian sea region; Prihno Andrey, Managing Director of “Crane Marine Contractor”
- 13.10-13.30 TTS is the best possible way; Vladimir Pukhalsky, head of representative office of the company TTS ( Transportation Technology Systems) in Russia
- 13.30-13.50 paper by SOLVO (TBC)
- 13.50-14.10 A comprehensive solution for different technologies of cargo handling in ports Kovalev Vyacheslav Aleksandrovich, head of the Department “Machines of continuous transport” JSC “tehnoros”
- 14.10-14.40 Coffee break
- 14.40-15.00 New logistics solutions for loading and unloading containers Lipiainen Igor, coordinator for export Russia/CIS, Meclift
- 15.00-15.20 Cable Catron for ports infrastructure; Andrey, LLC “group of companies “Sevkabel”
- 15.20-15.40 Special steel wire ropes for cranes and cranes Lavrikov Denis Mikhailovich, commercial Director of “Leaks Rus”
- 15.40-16.00 Containerization of new goods Gagarka Engels Aleksandrovich, Soyuzmorniiproekt
- 16.00-16.20 Marketing in attracting new port traffic; Bezgodova Irina Vecheslavovna, Deputy commercial Director for promising types of cargo JSC “Sea the port of Saint-Petersburg”
- 16.20-16.40 New technologies of container loading; Timofeev A.V., LLC “Technologies of container loading”
- 16.40 Discussion. The questions and answers. The decision of the conference.
- The end of the conference – 17.00